Friday, March 6, 2015

What a turn out!

Last Tuesday began with a visit to a family's home with two super smart little boys. Their Dad was actually home, and this was the first time I have had the opportunity to interact with a Dad in the home. I invited him to stay and play and learn with us, he stayed for 10 minutes or so and I was fine with that. Certainly, this would have been outside his comfort zone. The afternoon Group at the Library was great. Our new book is Brown Bear Brown Bear which the Mom's loved. We ended up with 15 children ages 2-7. They were well behaved and ready for any learning I could give them. A highlight was fine motor practice and cutting fun foam strips of various colors into bowls. We focused on making sure our thumbs were up while cutting. The attention span of these children continues to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment